Hello, we meet again. I guess you’re still bored. Or maybe you’re intrigued at this point. That’s fine.
If you’re actually hungry due to loss of income or other services during this time, I’m so sorry. My heart hurts for you and your loved ones because of this pandemic that has taken over our lives. This shouldn’t be the case. Our lawmakers could’ve done better.
Here’s your task for today:
- Find your local food bank or food pantry
- Find a pick up if you need food. Many cities are offering hot meals and groceries
- Donate to your local food bank if you’ve got some spare change
- Share the Feeding America website with your social networks so that others can find the valuable resources
- Email or tweet a billionaire and ask them to donate
When you see a person on the street, stay 6 feet away.